Don’t invest unless you are prepared to lose all the money you invest.
This is a high-risk investment and you are unlikely to be protected if something goes wrong. Take two minutes to learn more.
Investments of this type carry risks to your capital and are illiquid in nature. Tax reliefs depend on individual circumstances, maybe subject to change and depend on the investee companies maintaining their qualifying status. Investments should only be made on consideration of the full IM and the detailed risk factors contained therein.
The following web page and the documents on it are confidential and is approved only for distribution and direction to those who are classified as being one or more of the following:
- A professional client by reference to the client categorisation in the FCA Rules COBS 3.5.1;
- A client of an authorised firm, whereby such firm is regulated and authorised by the FCA, that will confirm that this investment is suitable for them within the meaning of COBS 4.7.8 (2) R;
- An eligible counterparty within the meaning of COBS 3.6.1R;
- A certified high net worth individual within the meaning of Article 48 FPO and self-certifies as such in the form set out in Schedule 5 Part I FPO;
- A certified sophisticated investor within the meaning of Article 50 FPO and certifies as such in the form set out in Article 50(1) (b) FPO;
- A self-certified sophisticated investor within the meaning of Article 50A FPO and self-certifies as such in the form set out in Schedule 5 Part II FPO.
If you meet the criteria of one of the above, please click confirm to enter the website.